The Mini Lift can refresh your face
The Mini Lift is a minimally invasive method of facial rejuvenation. The Mini Lift uses multiple fine stitches to lift and support sagging skin on your face.
How does the Mini Lift work?
The sutures used in the Mini Lift are looped by way of small hollow needles to your sagging skin and subcutaneous tissue. The other ends of the sutures are anchored to firm tissue behind your ear or in your scalp. This lifts and holds your skin and subcutaneous tissue in an uplifted position. Accordingly, the sutures are able to lift and support drooping cheeks and jowls. This improves the contours and firmness of your face.
- Safety: The sutures are made of prolene, a biocompatible material that has been safely used for many years as a permanent suture in all forms of surgery, including facial surgery.
- Appearance: No visible scars will occur on your face after The Mini Lift because the incisions are hidden behind your ear or in your scalp. The exception is if you require skin removal (see below)
- Simplicity: The Mini Lift is technically a simple procedure to perform, looping sutures at one end and tying them at the other.
- Recovery: The recovery from this procedure is usually quick, with most patients able to return to work after 10 days.
How much does The Mini Lift cost?
The initial consultation with Dr Szalay is $75.00. The cost of the standard Mini Lift procedure is as follows:
- Cheek lift (mid face): $3300
- Jawline and jowls: $3300
- Both of the above areas: $5500
Mini Lift with skin removal
If you have excessive loose skin, you will also require skin removal. In this situation, excess skin is removed through a fine incision along your ear and sometimes into your hair. The incision is placed carefully so as to be as imperceptible as possible.
If you have the Mini Lift with skin removal you will require a 14 day recovery period.
How much does The Mini Lift with skin removal cost?
- Jawline and jowls: $6600
- Jawline, jowls and midface : $7700
Please note that if you have excessive looseness of the jowls, jawline or neck you are likely to require tightening of the deep smas layer which is performed with the Minimally Invasive Facelift or Minimally Invasive Necklift . Dr Szalay will assess this during your consultation.
Book in your initial consultation and explore the possibilities
Here is what you can expect from your first consultation with Dr Szalay:
Step 1: Meeting with Dr Szalay
In your initial consultation, we will first discuss the areas of your face that you would like to work on. This is carried out in a warm and professional environment to make you as comfortable as possible.
Step 2: Dr Szalay assesses your face and explores feasibility
Dr Szalay will examine your face and skin to ensure that the Mini Lift is the best solution for the results you desire.
Step 3: If the Mini Lift is viable, Dr Szalay explains the procedure
It is important that you are well informed about the procedure, which is why Dr Szalay takes this time to explain how it works, possible risks and answer any of your questions.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner