Dr Michael Szalay is Medical Director at Precision Cosmetic Surgery.
After graduating with honours from the University of Sydney, Dr Szalay obtained the Part 1 Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons and then completed five years of higher surgical training in major teaching hospitals in Sydney and Perth. Dr Szalay has also trained in leading cosmetic surgery centres in the U.S.A. and Australia.
Dr Szalay founded Precision Cosmetic Surgery has performed several thousand cosmetic procedures at the surgery.
In addition to his significant training and cosmetic surgical experience, Dr Szalay is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, The American Society of Liposuction Surgery and The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery. Dr Szalay actively participates in both international and local cosmetic surgery conferences and workshops in order to bring his patients the latest innovations in eyelid surgery, facial rejuvenation, cosmetic breast surgery and liposuction.
Dr Szalay’s particular areas of interest are:
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Gynecomastia Surgery
Dr Szalay has actively sought out world experts in these fields and has received training from the following internationally recognised leaders in their fields:
- Dr Ziya Saylan, Plastic Surgeon from Germany. Dr Saylan popularised the S-Lift face lift.
- Dr Des Fernandez, Plastic Surgeon from South Africa. Dr Fernandez developed minimally invasive face lifting techniques.
- Dr Michael Jasin, Facial Plastic Surgeon from the USA.
- Dr Stephen Hopping, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Washington and Dr Stephen Watson, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Texas. These doctors are leaders in minimally invasive facial rejuvenation techniques.
- Dr Robert Jackson, Cosmetic Breast Surgeon, Indiana, USA.
- Dr Angelo Cuzalina, Cosmetic Breast Surgeon, Oklahoma, USA.
- Dr Pierre Fournier, Plastic Surgeon from France. Dr Fournier is internationally recognised as a pioneer of modern liposuction.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.